Status
Not open for further replies.
The following flights have appeared on the AENA website for Madrid tomorrow morning

Time Flight Destination Airline Terminal

06:45 PVG9773 BIRMINGHAM / INTERNACIONAL (BHX) A330-200 PRIVILEGE STYLE, S. A. 1
07:20 PLM8001 BIRMINGHAM / INTERNACIONAL (BHX) B747-400 WAMOS AIR S.A. 1
07:55 PVG9991 BIRMINGHAM / INTERNACIONAL (BHX) A340-300 PRIVILEGE STYLE, S. A. 1

The following flights have appeared on the AENA website for Madrid tomorrow morning

Time Flight Destination Airline Terminal

06:45 PVG9773 BIRMINGHAM / INTERNACIONAL (BHX) A330-200 PRIVILEGE STYLE, S. A. 1
07:20 PLM8001 BIRMINGHAM / INTERNACIONAL (BHX) B747-400 WAMOS AIR S.A. 1
07:55 PVG9991 BIRMINGHAM / INTERNACIONAL (BHX) A340-300 PRIVILEGE STYLE, S. A. 1

The A340-300 looks like it will be HiFly Malta 9H-TQM in an all black livery,
The A330-200 looks like it will be HiFly Portugal CS-TQP
The 747-400 will be either EC-KQC, EC-MDS or EC-KSM

A look at the BHX website shows the following for tomorrow:

Saturday 3rd June

Arriving from
Airline Flight no. Scheduled Details
Madrid Privilege PVG 5521 06:00
Madrid Privilege PVG 6331 08:10
Madrid Privilege PVG 7111 09:00
Madrid Privilege PVG 9991 09:00

No Wamos Air?

A look at the BHX website shows the following for tomorrow:

Saturday 3rd June

Arriving from
Airline Flight no. Scheduled Details
Madrid Privilege PVG 5521 06:00
Madrid Privilege PVG 6331 08:10
Madrid Privilege PVG 7111 09:00

Madrid Privilege PVG 9991 09:00

No Wamos Air?

Vilnius Ryanair FR 1205 08:20
Dusseldorf Flybe BE 7040 08:25
Madrid PLM 8001 08:25 (WAMOS AIR)
Dusseldorf Air Berlin AB 9100 08:25
Aberdeen Emirates EK 4001 08:30
Aberdeen Flybe BE 321 08:30
Amsterdam Klm Royal Dutch KL 1421 08:40

that's strange. I searched for "Madrid" in the next 24 hours and it wasn't there. Should make for an awesome photo if all the widebodies are in the same shot.

that's strange. I searched for "Madrid" in the next 24 hours and it wasn't there. Should make for an awesome photo if all the widebodies are in the same shot.

Yes I looked too and it wasn't there then looked a bit later and it was, anyway as long as it turns up.

full

Here they are.

Great shot! It's a pity no Midlands ground will get a nomination from the FA to host an event like a European final so that the local spotter can feast themselves on an extra busy day like those in Cardiff and Bristol are this year, and like Manchester had in 2003.

Great shot! It's a pity no Midlands ground will get a nomination from the FA to host an event like a European final so that the local spotter can feast themselves on an extra busy day like those in Cardiff and Bristol are this year, and like Manchester had in 2003.

Villa Park hosted the last ever UEFA cup final in 99, very memorable day, went off without a hitch at both airport and city centre.

Gonna set my alarm for early on Sunday morning, Wamos 747 is expected to depart BHX at 08.00am with the other 2 aircraft later in the morning. :joyful:

Gonna set my alarm for early on Sunday morning, Wamos 747 is expected to depart BHX at 08.00am with the other 2 aircraft later in the morning. :joyful:
Had been looking forward all week to watching the arrivals this morning but unfortunately I had to go to work. :poop:

Wouldn't place too much hope on the Commonwealth Games doing anything stellar. The competitors will just fly into Heathrow or Gatwick (we might have had as many as 10 extra movements when we hosted it in 2002!). My European Final comment is more in line with the FA having ludicrously overpaid for Wembley, they need to get as many events there as possible to recoup costs to the detriment of the rest of the country.

Villa Park hosted the last ever UEFA cup final in 99, very memorable day, went off without a hitch at both airport and city centre.
Remember that day well although i remember the recriminations after a Corsair 747 waited an hour and a half on the taxiway before getting a stand. It was actually the last Cup Winners Cup Final Lazio v Real Mallorca which i attended
after the day at the airport. Great memories

The Thomas Cook return charter from MCO is tomorrow.

One wonders why they are able to allocate an aircraft to BHX for two days but not at other times? Even a single weekly long haul flight would be welcome :(
When it comes to long haul they only seem to be interested in expanding at MAN and not any other airports which is a real shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock