alphagolf

Jun 8, 2010
Bowerhill, Melksham. Wiltshire
Lithuanian airline, Small Planet Airlines is to position a Boeing 737-300 at Bristol airport. Initally to operate a weekly Bristol to Chambery charter.

Small Planet Airlines is to position a Boeing 737-300 at Bristol airport from December.

November 23: Lithuianian carrier Small Planet Airlines is to position a Boeing 737-300 at Bristol airport from December 2010 to support contracts to the Canary Island and several European ski resorts over the winter 2011 season.

Vytautas Kaikaris, Chief Executive Officer of Small Planet Airlines said “From December we start our operations from United Kingdom and Ireland with an initial three charter contracts for the winter season and one for the upcoming summer. Our plans in UK and Ireland are long-term and we are going to work hard to earn the confidence of tour operators and their customers. Our aim is to make passengers feel the spirit of vacation from their first minute on board of our aircraft”.

Small Planet Airlines will initially operate weekly charter flights Bristol-Chambery for tour operator Esprit, Cork-Fuerteventura for Irish tour operator Sunway and Dublin-Geneva for tour operator Topflight.

The airline operates a fleet of five Boeing 737-300s and flies from Lithuania, Estonia, Poland, Italy and the UK.

Source: http://www.airlinerworld.com/view_news.asp?ID=2780

I passed the airport twice last week and the Small Planet B 733 was parked up on both occasions.

The second time I managed to get a reasonably close look and the livery is quite eye-catching, in a sort of nursery school way.

Have you been having a wee Christmas dram.
The chance would be a fine thing. :beer:

To me it looks like the sort of design that a teacher might draw on an aeroplane picture for nursery kiddies.

Perhaps Postman Pat might have a mate called Pilot Pete who could fly it.

I note the Small Planet B 733 which is based at BRS this winter worked a Santa flight today to Enontekio.

Makes a change from The Thomas Cooks, Thomsons and Monarchs that have been doing these flights this year, although today a Jet2 B 733 did a Rovaniemi.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock