Its also irritating that they quote all the bad stuff perfect, but then when they say something positive about BHX they cant even get it right. For example BHX now handles more than 11.6 million, it also has a flight to Boston which was not included and is now served by x 2 Emirates A380s every single day.

Oh and also one of the most punctual UK airports.

Its also irritating that they quote all the bad stuff perfect, but then when they say something positive about BHX they cant even get it right. For example BHX now handles more than 11.6 million, it also has a flight to Boston which was not included and is now served by x 2 Emirates A380s every single day.

Oh and also one of the most punctual UK airports.
And the fastest growing.

After a fairly abysmal (but not all bad) October I hope that this will lift some spirits :)

Langkawi will also be our longest direct flight, outdoing Phuket by just over 150 miles.

map

If we add the other cruise flights that we'll see, as well as Phuket because it still hasn't actually started yet, it's looking pretty good :)

map

Seems we’ve missed out on the Iceland flights again. Find that a strange one when smaller bases such as EMA and BRS will see them next winter.

The only NY available on TUi is via FRA or BRU, nothing direct.

EWR is listed on the flight menu but not available to book from anywhere, similar to Trivandrum and Denpasar.

Seems we’ve missed out on the Iceland flights again. Find that a strange one when smaller bases such as EMA and BRS will see them next winter.

I thought the same but when you look at Bristol and see that they are losing WOW Air (they do have Easyjet to KEF mind) it makes me think that it may put our Icelandair under too much pressure.

Agadir is the one I want back, Morocco is so underserved.

Ahhh I see ...well no reason you can't fly icelabdair and stay in a TUI hotel.

A great destination with regular food guys from bhx

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock