I hope I'm not raising expectations unreasonably here but:
1. In an interview published today on Business-live/ Wales, Spencer Burns is quoted as saying:
"There is a commercial negotiation taking place between us (and Qatar Airways). We are working with the airline on a resumption as soon as possible".
2. Sky Sports has this evening been running an advert about visiting Qatar. Before anyone wonders whether this is a national (UK) advert, Sky uses a product called Adsmart, which allows adverts to be targeted in many ways, including by regional geography. Fingers crossed.....

I hope I'm not raising expectations unreasonably here but:
1. In an interview published today on Business-live/ Wales, Spencer Burns is quoted as saying:
"There is a commercial negotiation taking place between us (and Qatar Airways). We are working with the airline on a resumption as soon as possible".
2. Sky Sports has this evening been running an advert about visiting Qatar. Before anyone wonders whether this is a national (UK) advert, Sky uses a product called Adsmart, which allows adverts to be targeted in many ways, including by regional geography. Fingers crossed.....
Interesting, it would be nice to see them back but personally i'm not holding out hope.

Well if they do then they know what to expect. If they think the route can hold it's own and without the need to be subsidised then maybe they will return?

Well if they do then they know what to expect. If they think the route can hold it's own and without the need to be subsidised then maybe they will return?
I personally wonder if they may be waiting for the new government to see if they can get any help.

At least two credible sources indicating that QR, possibly in the next 24-48 hours could announce some form of return to Cardiff.
I take it from what you’re suggesting that CWL are potentially in Qatar to finalise negotiations regarding a return?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock