Big airlift of French fans for the international on Friday evening, 1 flight on Wednesday, 5 on Thursday, and 19 so far on Friday, with a good variety of airlines, including Air Malta, Enter air, Trade Air, Wizz Air, should be a big help for the passenger figures for March.

As mentioned in the general thread YLLDL (SmartLynx), flying on behalf of EasyJet, last night positioned to CWL to “sleep” then flew back to BRS first thing in the morning - and will do so again tonight…

All seems very odd indeed.

As mentioned in the general thread YLLDL (SmartLynx), flying on behalf of EasyJet, last night positioned to CWL to “sleep” then flew back to BRS first thing in the morning - and will do so again tonight…

All seems very odd indeed.
Apparently until the 14th July, Smartlynx engineers can't get passes for Bristol yet they can for Cardiff? Not sure i understand that personally.

With the WWE “Clash at the Castle” (even though it’s not in the castle) this weekend, does anyone know if there’s likely to be any interesting ad hoc’s into CWL or will most use LHR or KLM connex?

(y)

One Air Boeing 747 400 G-UNET arrived from Doncaster via Prestwick earlier on and will be based at Cardiff for training for an unknown length of time.

CWL is benefiting from the unfortunate closure of DSA, is it known if the other planes used in oil dispersal based at DSA, that is Be200 and PA31, are coming to CWL also.

Special visitor currently at the airport.
G-POWM is a Titan Airways A320 marked up in a special Coca-Cola Fifa World Cup trophy tour livery.

From the ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***- page of South Wales Aviation Group.
"Due in to Cardiff tomorrow around 14:00 from Heathrow is JetOneX B744 TF-AMK. The aircraft is coming here for some engine maintenance by local St Athan company GJD Services …it’s being handled by our friends at #globaltrekaviation and will probably park on Echo !"

From the ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***- page of South Wales Aviation Group.
"Due in to Cardiff tomorrow around 14:00 from Heathrow is JetOneX B744 TF-AMK. The aircraft is coming here for some engine maintenance by local St Athan company GJD Services …it’s being handled by our friends at #globaltrekaviation and will probably park on Echo !"
According too Global Trek ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***- page there is another 747 freighter having maintenance at Cardiff. So CWL has 2 747s on the ground.

Looks like Jet2 will be operating a charter too Krakow tomorrow. I expect it's an Auschwitz trip.
LS6434Jet 2Krakow28 Feb 202306:30Scheduled
LS6435Jet 2Krakow28 Feb 202322:15

Potential interesting visitor tomorrow morning in the form of German Airways (D-APRI) operating the KL1059/1060 on behalf of KLM Cityhopper - notably in their Leysieffer Chocolaterie Livery!

I don't know why but there's a Turkish Airlines A321neo TC-LSA that apparently arrived from Berlin at 17.48 and departing too Edinburgh at 19.20.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock