Flights booked to Krakow for later this year. Not done a city break for a while so looking forward to that one.

I came very close to booking Berlin. It wasn't until later that I realised we would have been on the same flights as @Brum X 😲

Also booked a day trip to Dublin for later this month. Youngest is ticking off airlines used so this one will bag Ryanair :)

I was number 195 onto the transfer bus to board - so a very good load & great flight on a very tidy aircraft … pax were Mainly silver surfers I must say !

I was number 195 onto the transfer bus to board - so a very good load & great flight on a very tidy aircraft … pax were Mainly silver surfers I must say !
See the aircraft you flew down to ACE on aborted it's take off on the return and is still in Lanzarote. Another aircraft has pitched up and was six hrs late departing.....

I look forward to having you onboard🙂.

Berlin flight already booked for October ;-)

To be fair BrumX, it has been mine since I went to Lisbon last February. Comfortable and the crew are very helpful.

Flight times to Malaga are not as good as Ryanair so they lost the sale on that point alone - Jet2 were way out of the ballpark on price.

Totally agree, I've travelled with them a few times on away based aircraft for the last 2 years, Edinburgh and Amsterdam and you are correct, they are a no hassle airline.

You get no annoying Jet2 "Jess Flynn" which seriously needs to be updated, you get no silly Ryanair "Ding Dong Ding" when you have landed and them annoying scratchcards and finally TUI, you are more likely to end up on some clapped out A320 if the last 2 summers are anything to go by, ha.

Hopefully they launch flights to Gran Canaria next summer for Brum X's summer holidays ;-) Them sand dunes are waiting for me, he he he he he

Last edited:
To be fair BrumX, it has been mine since I went to Lisbon last February. Comfortable and the crew are very helpful.

Flight times to Malaga are not as good as Ryanair so they lost the sale on that point alone - Jet2 were way out of the ballpark on price.
I booked a return to Malaga in July with Easyjet with a 1545 departure and 1215 return, Ideal flight times for me and cheaper than Ryanair and very easy to book a wheelchair for the other passenger, having had to do so, for the first time.

Flying out to Nice with them a week after we get back for the Tour De France for 4 days, unfortunately got to go from LGW, as more than half the price of JET2 from BHX even with train travel, as JET2 are the only airline to fly there currently. But Easyjet are so much more cost effective from BHX than TUI and JET2, where they compete on the same routes from my experience this year and last year

I’ve taken a serious gamble and booked BHX-KGS with TUI, flight times and prices were pretty much the same as Jet2 but the chance to fly on a Dreamliner got the better of me. Just hoping we don’t end up on a subbed Wamos A330 24 hours later!
Know what you mean we are with TUI in June to Verona (Lake Garda) looks like we are on a 737 of Fly 4 because we need to meet a certain date as its my wifes 50th wedding anniversary and apparently my attendance is required or at least my credit card is.

Hoping TUI have a much better summer season than the previous two 🤞

No we haven't but will be doing a day trip their also Venice Italy has some great cities we've been fortunate to visit Rome, Naples ,Florence, Venice and others on cruise trips - happy and memories.

No we haven't but will be doing a day trip their also Venice Italy has some great cities we've been fortunate to visit Rome, Naples ,Florence, Venice and others on cruise trips - happy and memories.

We did the same, quite easy to get around on the trains in Italy. We nearly did too Bolonga too but ran out of time.

I really wanted to support EasyJet Holidays as they had quite a nice property too. However the 787 with Tui swung it for me too hehe
We book the accommodation through an independent travel agent based out there. To be honest I’d completely forgotten EasyJet were flying there this year!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock