So once it all goes onsale then Ryanair will (hopefully) operate in Summer 2024
Dublin 6 weekly
Malaga 3 weekly
Faro 2 weekly? (Fingers crossed)
Alicante 2 weekly
Tenerife 1 weekly
That would hopefully be 5 destinations and 14 weekly departures.
It is a shame that they didn't go for Mallorca as well as that would've completed the set of the main sun routes. Maybe next year?
Looking to be a healthy FR schedule for S24 (with the hope they do add FAO)

Here's the days and times we will see FR on the ground at CWL:

MondayDUB arr 14:25, dep 14:55
AGP arr 20:10, dep 20:35
TuesdayDUB arr 14:50, dep 15:15
FAO arr 16:50, dep 17:15*
WednesdayAGP arr 08:40, dep 09:05
ThursdayDUB arr 15:35, dep 16:00
ALC arr 21:10, dep 21:35
FridayDUB arr 16:45, dep 17:10
SaturdayTFS arr 10:10, dep 10:35
AGP arr 14:15, dep 14:40
DUB arr 22:20, dep 22:45
SundayALC arr 07:30, dep 07:55
DUB arr 13:00, dep 13:25

*FAO route not yet on sale, subject to change/confirmation

Last edited:
Yes I understand but as a media outlet they are quick to dismiss any effort for Wales to improve - whether airline or sport. Whilst we can all do without cherleading and blind support it's clear it is part of a scummy organisation.

It's been posted elsewhere that Alicante from May will go 3 weekly, it looks like Alicante and Tenerife have been loaded in the app.

Maybe we should err on the side of caution here as there's nothing official that's been said, just the word of someone not related to Ryanair. We'll have to sit tight and see if this "rumour" is true or not.

Maybe we should err on the side of caution here as there's nothing official that's been said, just the word of someone not related to Ryanair. We'll have to sit tight and see if this "rumour" is true or not.
Well tbh Sean M is usually pretty accurate, i don't think he would release the flights and scheduling if they weren't going onsale and the screenshots i saw on social media from a different person show they're loaded but not onsale yet. So hopefully we'll see these routes onsale before the end of the week.

It's possible to view the dates available by changing the website address if you're tech savvy. TFS is shown Saturdays 0600 TFS-CWL and 1035 CWL-TFS.
Other routes already announced are viewable, including NWI-MLA.
Nothing there for CWL - PMI or MLA though.

It's been posted elsewhere that Alicante from May will go 3 weekly, it looks like Alicante and Tenerife have been loaded in the app.
ALC is viewable in the background on the FR website and it’s 3 x weekly - the original Thursday and Sunday as well as a Friday service which operates at the same times as Thursday.

All will become clear in due course what the final S24 schedule will look like

:)

ALC is viewable in the background on the FR website and it’s 3 x weekly - the original Thursday and Sunday as well as a Friday service which operates at the same times as Thursday.

All will become clear in due course what the final S24 schedule will look like

:)
TFS & ALC both loaded on app and website

TFS 1 x weekly
ALC 2 x weekly in April, 3 x weekly from May

Still no sign of FAO (and I think we all know BFS is dead in the water by now…)

Hopefully with AGP and ALC now being offered by 3 airlines from next year, prices could be more competitive and reasonable on these routes...possibly less of a difference between CWL and BRS. We can hope

Hopefully with AGP and ALC now being offered by 3 airlines from next year, prices could be more competitive and reasonable on these routes...possibly less of a difference between CWL and BRS. We can hope
Well if the airline's have high prices and are filling the aircraft then I'd say that would be good news for CWL. I know CWL suffers from the belief that it's always expensive but I think it's always going to have that stigma. Main thing now is Vueling and Ryanair make money on these routes and encourage them especially Ryanair to add more in the future.
Finger's crossed for Faro!

FAO also appears to be showing in the booking system now at 2x weekly.
Looks like Friday and Sunday again.
Is Tenerife onsale because it doesn't come up on the mobile website.

Also it looks like Dublin is being cut back to 4 weekly. So 2 steps forward and 1 back. Frustrating for the airport.

Last edited:
They probably still tinkering around with timetables, plus Ryanair have a habit of doing this. Too early to tell if this timetable is set in stone at this stage. Probably more tinkering on the way.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock