Textron Aviation INC Beechcraft 360 Super King Air N360KA - First visit

11th

Zenith Aviation Learjet 75 G-ZENJ

12th

Private Owner Cessna 525C Citation CJ4 M-OBIL
Private Owner Dassault Falcon 2000EX M-AERO - First visit

13th

Globe Air Cessna 510 Citation OE-FBD - First visit

TUI continue to train with several aircraft arriving or departing to Bournemouth and Newcastle

Thanks to DSAF

16th

GeoFly Diamond DA62 OE-FMF - First visit
Private Owner Diamond DA42 OE-FLZ - First visit

17th

Eastern Airways Embraer 145 G-CISK - Football Charter Swansea City FC
GeoFly Diamond DA62 OE-FMF
Pan Européenne Air Service Embraer ERJ-135LR F-GYPE - Rugby League Charter Catalan Dragons

20th

AirBridgeCargo Boeing 747-400F VP-BIM

21st

GetJet Airlines Airbus A330-300 LY-LEO - Departed to Xiamen

Thanks to DSA

26th

2 Excel Aviation Boeing 727-200F G-OSRB
FlexiFly Pilatus PC 12 G-KARE - First visit
Flexjet Embraer EMB 550 Legacy 500 G-FXFX - First visit
Longtail Aviation Boeing 747-400F VQ-BWT – Maastricht-DSA-Toronto Pearson International
Wizz Air Airbus A321 G-WUKK - Air test

Thanks to DSAF

In a similar vain the CAA has yet to publish statistics for May and therefore I've been unable to give any cargo figures.

There’s abit of action today.

B747-400 4K-SW800 of Silkway airlines is coming in from Baku, Azerbaijan. Landing on RWY20 (14:30)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock