SunExpress Boeing 737-800 TC-SEJ has just departed from Antalya and will make her first LBA visit later this morning.

BH

Why not quote the ETA, which in this case is 11:03?

His sat at 14.000ft In the LBA overhead hold and just told Scottish ATCC the wind is still currently out of his limits even though the Ryanair Boeing 737-MAX8-200 has just landed

Edit 11:31 = His now ready for an approach

Last edited:
His sat at 14.000ft In the LBA overhead hold and just told Scottish ATCC the wind is still currently out of his limits even though the Ryanair Boeing 737-MAX8-200 has just landed

Landed and departed 10 minutes ago, full, but held in the loop 15 minutes waiting for the wind to reduce.

Meanwhile, yesterday's diverted Buzz flight from Krakow appears to have stayed at MAN overnight, and has positioned to Leeds today to take the outbound KRK pax out a day late.

Different airlines have different limits.

For example, Jet2 don't take the gust factor into account at all whereas I believe Ryanair do. A 737-800 has a landing limit of 33 knots in the dry and wet, but reduces with Runway condition codes of 3 or less (snowy conditions).

For takeoff the limit is again 33 knots in the dry but reduced to 25 knots in the wet and further reduces with slippery conditions.

Buzz Boeing 737-800 SP-RNI is enroute from Poznan, just crossing the Lincolnshire coast, and will soon be making her first LBA visit.

This aircraft made her original first LBA visit on 26 January 2009 when operated by Ryanair as EI-DYZ.

Latest estimates always available on FR24, although on this occasion an incorrect registration is being displayed.

BH

Ryanair Boeing 737 Max 8-200 EI-IJN, delivered new less than two weeks ago, is enroute from Palma de Mallorca and will make her first LBA visit mid afternoon.

Latest estimates always available on FR24.

(Futher info added at 1627)

Buzz Boeing 737-800 SP-RNC has just arrived from Bratislava to make her first LBA visit. The fuselage made the initial first LBA visit on 22 February 2011 when operated by Ryanair as EI-ENX.

BH

Last edited:
British Airways A320 G-GATH due in from Gatwick at 09:50 back out to Edinburgh at 10:40

We finally get to see a Malta Air livery Ryanair as Max-8-200 9H-VUF is down to operate this afternoons service to Paris BVA.

Sadly changed and got the usual Ryanair livery aircraft instead

Last edited:
BA LGW-LBA still not on its way yet.

also not we have (I believe our first) Malta Air livery AC. 9H-VUF to operate BVA.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock