Very interesting. Will this be a one off and will it be here all week ?

Winter Timetable 2018-2019

New winter flights to enfidhna every Friday.

I've had a look at the TUI timetable to see how it has varied since your post of 26 October last year - see below link.

The winter schedule calls for 2 based aircraft for 18/19 as is usual .
Mon - hurghada and las palmas
Tues - Tenerife and marrakech
Weds - Keflavik and sal
Thurs - lanzarote and from April 19 las palmas
Fri - Boa Vista and Tenerife
Sat - fuerteventura plus ski / Alicante
Sun - Malaga and Keflavik

Marrakech on Tuesdays doesn't begin until 26 February and then operates from then through the summer as well

A second Hurghada operates on Thursdays.

Enfidha operates on Fridays, with Boa Vista axed (which we knew about some months ago).

Alicante operates on Saturdays until 10 November and from 16 March.

Taking this enhanced TUI programme over 2017-2018 together with the substantial winter increases from easyJet and Ryanair, the BRS winters are continuing the growth of recent years.

The delayed flight from SFB on the 13th may has landed in BRS at 08.13 about 150 mins late.

The delayed flight from SFB on the 13th may has landed in BRS at 08.13 about 150 mins late.
Do you mean CUN not SFB....
I think it was a typo. It was the flight from Cancun that landed at 0813. I saw it on final approach from our house on a clear, sunny morning. It wasn't quite 150 minutes late. Its scheduled arrival time was 0645.

Oops yes a typo error,my brain had not woken up then. I must check what I write before I post.Also I was looking at some thing else at the time and I typed what I was looking at.
Sorry guys for any confusion.

TUI must be happy with it as they are going 2 weekly in S19.

Sunday Cancun was 205 pax. Not bad.many were 2 week holidayers on it.
If you mean last Sunday's inbound my son was on that and he thought the aircraft was quite full, albeit there were a few empty seats. He's not interested in aviation per se so might have got it wrong. TOM 644 did not call at MAN this morning en route to Cancun.

Sunday Cancun was 205 pax. Not bad.many were 2 week holidayers on it.
In summer 2017 Cancun didn't begin until 6 May. In May last year there were four return flights although it's highly likely that the first inbound had no or very few passengers.

CAA stats show 1740 passengers were carried in May 2017 which, taking 4 return flights that month, gives an average load of 217.5 per flight. However, it's far more likely that in effect there was one single outbound flight plus three return flights. That would give an average load around 248. So a load of 205 would be very poor fare in comparison with last year.

The first indication of the loads this year will come when the CAA gets around to publishing April's figures although so far the CAA hasn't even published BRS's March figures.

Notice there's 2 flights from Tenerife in tonight, an hour apart. Is this a regular schedule?
TOM6279 at 0135 and TOM6269 at 0245

Notice there's 2 flights from Tenerife in tonight, an hour apart. Is this a regular schedule?
TOM6279 at 0135 and TOM6269 at 0245
TOM6279 is the only one normally scheduled. Mayfly is not showing an additional flight. TOM6278 is the only one shown outbound earlier in the day. I wondered if 6269 was a diversion, perhaps EXT, but TUI's EXT TFS flight has a different flight number and is estimating 0200 arrival at EXT, 100 minutes late.

TOM6279 is the only one normally scheduled. Mayfly is not showing an additional flight. TOM6278 is the only one shown outbound earlier in the day. I wondered if 6269 was a diversion, perhaps EXT, but TUI's EXT TFS flight has a different flight number and is estimating 0200 arrival at EXT, 100 minutes late.

TOM6269 is the 2335 arrival into BOH, currently showing Delayed until 0234 on BOH arrivals page. No mention of diversion anywhere.

Strange! I checked Exeter too but didn't think of Bournemouth. The 6XX flights are usually in the South. On Aena.es TFS departures page is also showing both as Destination BRS. Also still only 3 departures tomorrow AM, so can't be that the aircraft is required in BRS. Night closure at BOH maybe?

TOM 644 Cancun

Gone via MAN again. Currently (1205 BST) taxiing to runway there. Scheduled departure from BRS was 0920 BST. Eta at CUN is showing about 90 minutes late.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock