Just talking to a lady at work and her daughter was booked to go BHX to YYZ and been offered Stansted
but as she lives in Bath is not to keen plus also spent 30 minutes on phone waiting for them to answer,
they answer and put the phone down again.

Just talking to a lady at work and her daughter was booked to go BHX to YYZ and been offered Stansted
but as she lives in Bath is not to keen plus also spent 30 minutes on phone waiting for them to answer,

At least she got an answer after holding for 30 minutes. It have tried calling the Canada number and was on hold two times for over 30 minutes, and the third time of trying just got a busy signal. I also tried the UK phone number, but gave up after five minutes due to long distance charges. It would seem that they only want to communicate by email, and it took until today to get my first and only respons which arrived this morning, telling me to email them back! They are about as much use as a chocolate tea pot!

shame to see the airport going down-hill and failing to attract viable services/airlines. perhaps the airport would be better off trying to get aer lingus to alter their flight times to connect to all transatlantic services from dublin and shannon?
Dublin saw approx 1.8 m passengers on all airlines on its 4 busiest USA routes last year. The BHX DUB route alone saw over 900 000 passengers. Are you suggesting the vast percentage of point to point passengers using BHX DUB should be inconvenienced for the minority transiting? Isn't the lack of regular direct services to many major European city's a more pressing problem than lack of TATL services.?

Peter no she got an email but after 30mins ringing they hung up on her as the email told her she
must ring to sort things out.

focus on shannon, smaller airport with good north america connection (ewr,jfk,swf,pvd,phl,bos,yyz) and have preclearence
Mostly seasonal routes with smaller aircraft mainly geared up to serve the local business/tourist market.
Oh hang on i have just thought of another airport that kind of operation would be ideal for!

Peter no she got an email but after 30mins ringing they hung up on her as the email told her she
must ring to sort things out.
Mullion, I have not had any answers from my emails that I have sent them and I have been trying to contact them by phone, in fact I had been on hold yesterday two times at 30 minutes and another time for 1 hour 10 minutes, and as I am typing this email I have been on hold for 1 hour 25 minutes and counting, without talking to a single person. What kind of a Mickey Mouse airline is this? God help anybody that is stranded at an airport and is trying to contact these clowns,

Mullion, I have not had any answers from my emails that I have sent them and I have been trying to contact them by phone, in fact I had been on hold yesterday two times at 30 minutes and another time for 1 hour 10 minutes, and as I am typing this email I have been on hold for 1 hour 25 minutes and counting, without talking to a single person. What kind of a Mickey Mouse airline is this? God help anybody that is stranded at an airport and is trying to contact these clowns,
Wow, I really feel for you. It's a disgrace to be waiting that long. I am trying to be positive wherever I can with this airline but their customer relations/services are so shockingly bad.

The problem is that Primers will presumably have literally thousands of people trying to contact them.

As a simplified example, if they have cancelled 100 one way flights then that is likely to involve 18,000 passengers (assuming 180 seater, but I've not checked plans). Let's accept an average of 3 passengers per booking and you then have 6,000 angry people trying to simultaneously contact you. So how many staff can you realistically employ to handle those calls? If each call takes 10 minutes to resolve you potentially have 60,000 minutes of staff time being used.

Believe me, but I am fully behind you in all your comments and frustrations. Primera has shot itself in the foot and it will take a long time before this debacle is forgotten.

I do wish the phone system would revert to an engaged tone until such time as there was a reasonable chance of getting answered.

Oh dear. Right now they seem to be having as much luck as Wile E. Coyote...
9c81e6436ce6220c4e93c168ef07ba83.gif

Good article by Simon Calder in the i yesterday. He has decided against using the service and highlighted the poor loads from both Stansted and BHX.

I may be wrong but I think our transatlantic days are over unless someone is very brave. What will be resonating will be the most recent loads and Primera disaster, the regularity of the connectivity via Dublin and the proximity of MAN.

I am not a great fan of Simon Calder he sat in front of us the first ever MyTravel Lite flight BHX - BVA, nice chap but a bit biased towards the SouthEast

Someone on another forum was asking the other day if our old friend User001 might actually be Simon Calder in disguise! But if you say he has a bias towards the SE then he obviously isn’t!!! lol

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock