Well Primera will have an entire TATL fleet soon so regardless how bad the start is ...everywhere, not just BHX, they will have to do something with their fleet!
Am i correct in saying that they are leased?. Probably like the deals the car companies do on new cars which work well if you manage the deal correctly but if you don't you are taking the bus.

Well they have no competion accross the pond (yet) !

Actually i would say they have lots of competition.

I really dont think people are all that bothered if they fly from BHX to New York or Toronto, all they wanna do is fly to New York or Toronto and you can do this with lots of flights available from MAN. People are so used to having to fly from MAN/LHR it is the norm, if they fly from BHX its a bonus but its not going to change there lives massively.

I would also consider Aer Lingus competition from BHX and without the hassle of flying direct from BHX and waiting in a que for 2 hours for border control in the USA.

I would also consider Aer Lingus competition from BHX and without the hassle of flying direct from BHX and waiting in a que for 2 hours for border control in the USA.

Not forgetting KLM, Air France and Lufthansa. Some people seem to think because it’s going in the opposite direction it takes longer but I’d rather do a quick hop to AMS than traverse the M6 or M25 in rush hour. Schipol is a breeze to transfer.

Not forgetting KLM, Air France and Lufthansa. Some people seem to think because it’s going in the opposite direction it takes longer but I’d rather do a quick hop to AMS than traverse the M6 or M25 in rush hour. Schipol is a breeze to transfer.

Still feels a bit backward though Thunder going East and then back over the UK. :unsure:

On the other forum there's a rumour that the National 757 might get swapped for a Titan 757.

In fairness to Primera after I refused STN as a return destination they have now offered SWF-DUB-BHX which I have accepted so the show goes on!! Much relief for Mrs FMTTM
Guessing with Norwegian and then either Ryanair or Aer Lingus?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock