Hands up if like me you havn't a clue whats going on:confused:

hands-up-1.png

Hopefully they'll keep the name and maybe open up a few new bases as well!

The beans have been spilled on the other forum!

Monarch are tying up with Norwegian and are going to try and do for BHX what TCX are doing at MAN, with 737MAX serving east coast US and A330s sourced from airberlin serving multiple destinations further afield :)

That's great news! Hopefully they won't stop with just BHX and look at other airports! Also really glad it's not EZY as well.

If what's been said on the plum is true I'm staggered but truly wish them luck, very brave it's blank or bust.

The beans have been spilled on the other forum!

Monarch are tying up with Norwegian and are going to try and do for BHX what TCX are doing at MAN, with 737MAX serving east coast US and A330s sourced from airberlin serving multiple destinations further afield :)

Seems very strange. Norwegian don't like Airbus and Monarch are getting rid of Airbus. Not sure what the benefits are of the tie up. Time will tell I suppose.

Wouldn't surprise me if the A330's are a short term thing and eventually DY's 787s will be utilised as more get delivered. It's not secret that DY's huge and quick expansion may have hurt them a bit with all these new aircraft but not enough places to fly them! I really don't understand what Monarch are aiming for here, with competition getting really hot with Primera, WOW and Norwegian on low cost long haul, and no doubt more to come, probably from the other side of the Atlantic

Friday is usually a 'bad news day' amongst many industries, it's usually done to minimise damage on the stock exchange as it closes over the weekend.

Therefore, for good news like New York flights, we need to keep an eye on Tue-Thu, that's the best bet for them.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock