Aurginy have today released for sale there winter 2018/19 flights. Again they will run 4+ flights between Leeds/Bradford and Guernsey during the Christmas and new years festive period as follows.

Saturdays, 22nd & 29th December, 2018
AUR664 = GCI 11:20 – LBA 13:00 / AUR665 = LBA 13:30 – GCI 15:10
Thursdays, December 27th, 2018 & 3rd January, 2019
AUR664 = GCI 12:00 – LBA 13:40 / AUR665 = LBA 14:10 – GCI 15:50

I have today had an email from Aurigny showing winter flights are on sale and unless I am reading it wrong, there are now no flights from LBA, and the last flights are at the end of September. It also appears that the original 3 x ATR 72 flights has been reduced to 2, on Saturday and Sunday? If this is correct, once again MAN is sucking all the passengers in as they have up to double daily flights. I am hoping someone can tell me I am wrong and cheer me up!!

Aurginy's website still shows flights operating as originally planned 3x weekly during this summer 2018 season on Tue, Thu & Sat with the route recommencing from May 24th and running until September 29th.

Winter 2018/19 season also still shows 4x flights operating over the Xmas/New Years period as planned = December 2018 Sat 22nd, Thu 27th, Sat 29th & January 2019 = Thu 3rd

Last edited:
Thanks LBASpotter, I hope it stays that way. Odd that LBA not mentioned at all in the email received from the airline yesterday and when I tried to book a flight from LBA, nothing came up.

It was reported last year that Aurigny were getting rid of their ATR42 over the winter and even LBA stated that all flights this year (which are reduced over last year) would be operated by ATR72 aircraft. Not so it would seem, as today's flight was most definitely operated by an ATR42.

I've just received an email from Aurginy stating that Leeds/Bradford - Guernsey flights for summer 2019 will go on sale at 10am tomorrow, Thursday, November 15th 2018.
Flights will continue to operate 3x weekly on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturdays between 25th May - 28th September 2019.

View attachment 11236

I've just received an email from Aurginy stating that Leeds/Bradford - Guernsey flights for summer 2019 will go on sale at 10am tomorrow, Thursday, November 15th 2018.
Flights will continue to operate 3x weekly on Tuesday, Thursday & Saturdays between 25th May - 28th September 2019.

View attachment 11236
The second I saw a update to this thread I instantly thought the route had been dropped!

Aurginy Summer 2019 now on sale.

As mentioned yesterday flights will operate 3x weekly Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays between 25th May - 28th September 201

GR664 = GCI 12:00 – LBA 13:30 / GR665 = LBA 14:00 – GCI 15:50

Good news:
Aurigny Air Services have just released for sale there summer 2020 flights from Guernsey to Leeds/Bradford. Flights continue to operate 3x times weekly (Tue, Thu & Sat) recommencing from May 23 and running until September 26th using the airlines brand new ATR72-600 aircraft .

Tuesdays
Thursdays
Saturdays
GR664 = GCI 14:45 – LBA 16:15 / GR665 = LBA 16:45 – GCI 18:35

Due to COVID-19 Aurigny Air have suspended the Guernsey - Leeds/Bradford route which was due to restart on May 23rd. Good news is that flights are bookable as from June 2nd 2020 but as has become the norm, this is subject to change.

For further details see: https://www.aurigny.com/disruption/coronavirus/

Looks like we won't be seeing Aurigny at LBA this summer, as its cancelled all flights until end of August due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis, and exit plan produced by the States of Guernsey as a result.

Good news as it’s looking like Aurigny are planning to run some Guernsey to Leeds/Bradford flights for a 4 week period during September as follows.

All are on sale and bookable now on the airlines website: https://www.aurigny.com/

Tuesdays 1st, 8th, 15th & 22nd,

Thursdays 3rd, 10th, 17th & 24th,

Saturdays 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th
GR664 = GCI 14:45 – LBA 16:15 / GR665 = LBA 16:45 – GCI 18:35

Aurigny have just announced its further delayed the restart of schedule flights to Guernsey, Leeds/Bradford flights are now only on sale for 1 week in September with flights on Tue 22nd, Thu 24th & Sat 26th

1597151665313.png

Current Aurigny Schedule to Remain A Little Longer
Aurigny are extending the current Guernsey to Southampton only schedule until Friday 18th of September with a return to the planned schedule commencing no sooner than 21st of September 2020, and this date will continue to be reviewed.

The reason for the change is that whilst the quarantine in Guernsey and Alderney remains at 14 days the demand for travel remains low and we have seen no evidence of increased bookings post 16th of August, the date when quarantine will change to 7 days in Guernsey, Sark and Herm on receipt of a negative test.

We have made these changes to enable our customers to make travel arrangements in advance and either change or amend any existing bookings made on routes not operating from the 1st of September until the 21st. All customers with bookings during this time will be contacted with options to change or cancel flights.

Aurigny continues to operate scheduled services between Guernsey and the Isle of Man, and Guernsey and Alderney and have been delighted with the level of interest in both the Isle of Man airbridge and Alderney as destinations during the summer.

The Isle of Man airbridge currently ends on the 13th of September and Aurigny is refining its schedule from 21st of September onwards in anticipation of possible relaxed entry requirements to Guernsey, while also being fully aware these entry requirements may not have changed at that stage. As ever Aurigny will update customers as soon as it can and looks forward to operating a more diverse schedule when it is practical to do so within the confines of any travel restrictions.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock