Hi guys. Today has been the first day I've seen advertising for Primera Air for the launch of New York & Boston on electronic boards in Birmingham City Centre.

Sorry no photographs as I was driving.

Good to see though.

Awesome stuff, i only mentioned this last week, Which location mate ?

Sorry guys i have failed in my quest today to see a Primera Air Advert, i went around most of the city centre but saw nothing. To be honest i think the sequence of these adverts change every couple of hours so you just have to be lucky at the right time. Hopefully will see one soon.

I know its not the same but i saw this Flybe advert next to New street station and lots of Jet2 and Emirates around the city centre too.

Taken from the top of the main escalator from the main concourse at Birmingham New street station upto Grand Central Shopping centre so lots of people will hopefully see this one.

And the caption "And More" oooooooooooooooooooooooooh ;)

I wonder if they will be cheeky and put adverts up in other cities ?

I'd like to see some advertising across the East Midlands.

I also think that the South West could be worth a shot, hoping to grab a few passengers who are fed up with the journey to London.

I'd like to see some advertising across the East Midlands.

I also think that the South West could be worth a shot, hoping to grab a few passengers who are fed up with the journey to London.
A friend of mine is currently on holiday in Cuba and used Manchester for that reason. He used TCX out of Gatwick last year and got fed up with it so used them out of MAN this year so it would be worth it to attract some more passengers.

I'm glad to see Primera have got some advertising in place and in some pretty good locations at that! I was starting to get worried.

Anyone know if they've got adverts in local/regional papers or regional online news sites (Birmingham Post, etc)?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock