One last picture, from today.

full

Eventually edited onto my Flickr page a mega batch from a very sunny
Saturday including JY-BAB departing,all 4 based Jet2
738`s,HA-LXF,HA-LYC,HB-JBC,PH-HSE,OE-LDG,D-AINC,YR-BAS,TC-JSI,D-AGET,TC-FHB,SX-MAH,
and all the regulars in the sun.Shows a nice variety for a pre high
season weekend,looking forward to even busier ones
ahead.Have posted a link as there are too many to post individually.Regards,Simon.

https://flic.kr/s/aHskSJcRtx

Afternoon everyone,some piccies from last Monday at BHX.Has taken a while to edit as I took them in RAW format and had to change each one to JPEG to upload to Flickr.

33187531504_9b16d4515b_b.jpg

Regards,Simon.

Great photos as always, Simon.
I always shoot in RAW. It gives so much more versatility in getting the best from a photo. I have even brought life to photos that look dead as JPEG's. As you say, the downside is the time taken in processing the RAW files.
The Easyjet shot shows what looks to be bare earth on the far side of runway 33, which I assume is on going work regarding drainage and the ILS problem (hope you don't mind me linking your photo show what I mean).

Regards

Kevin

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock