Anyone have a guess on anything new?
If the third aircraft based BRS nothing woul surprise me to be operated.
With third based in 18 perhaps to get some thing new then would think some thing would be dropped to do a new route unless there is a w pattern from some where. Time will tell.
You never know we might be all surprised.

I would expect a similar 3 aircraft programme like summer 2018. I often look at Birmingham as a model to see what is new. I expect to see Tunisia return as a minimum. Orlando be nice too but I doubt it. Hopefully no w patterns to other uk airports will release gaps for more flights

Hoping they'll introduce Tunisia and operate it as a W pattern with Cardiff. I wonder if they will look at Banjul?

Enfidha seems likely. TUI resumes Enfidha from BRS in May this year so, unless further problems beset Tunisia, I'd have thought TCX would be looking to return to the market from more UK airports in summer 19.

Banjul was only a winter route from BRS. It ceased to operate around 2005/2006. First Choice used their own 757s on it for a while, usually 1 x weekly. Astraeus then replaced the First Choice 757s with 737-700s (whether for First Choice I'm not sure - I only have partial records for that period) and one winter operated 2 x weekly. Towards the end of the route's life, probably the last season, a Hamburg Airline (Hamburg International?) also operated the route but again I'm not sure for whom or whether they were the sole carrier that winter. I have a vague recollection there were two carriers that winter.

I've got no record of Thomas Cook or its predecessors being involved from BRS to The Gambia but that's not to say with one hundred per cent conviction that they never were.

With 2019 the same as 2018 is there any room to slip a tunis into the programme,or would it mean dropping some thing.

At the moment 2019 looks a mirror image of summer 2018. Nothing new nothing dropped
With 2019 the same as 2018 is there any room to slip a tunis into the programme,or would it mean dropping some thing.
With Tunisia seemingly making some sort of comeback it seems very surprising that TCX has not yet re-introduced Enfidha to BRS. Prior to the Tunisian troubles TCX operated 3 x weekly in summer and TUI 2 x weekly.

TUI is resuming to Enfidha from BRS this May with a weekly flight. If Tunisia does well this summer from the UK it would be a major surpirse if TCX and TUI didn't increase their UK programmes for summer 19.

Neither Cardiff or Belfasts enfidha flights are yet on sale but others are. I can't help feeling there be more to come as it seems a bit of a damp squib at the moment

The airbus a320 this summer will be a smartlynx model.

Also in October 2019 both dalaman and Antalya will be flying 6 times a week. Other than that the 2019 model is a cut and paste from summer 2018

I read on social media that a second release of summer 2019 will be released next month. Given rumours of more aircraft at bhx could there be more to come at brs too ?

Thomas cook in the news talking about 2019, Jamaica again from Manchester and expansion regionally Cardiff and Belfast.. anyone else see this? Anything for Bristol? I thought it was April they were announcing?

Thomas cook in the news talking about 2019, Jamaica again from Manchester and expansion regionally Cardiff and Belfast.. anyone else see this? Anything for Bristol? I thought it was April they were announcing?
Thomas Cook have already released S19

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock