Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
United-Kingdom
First of all welcome to the Doncaster Sheffield forum.

If you are new to the site, feel free to browse through the forums but we welcome posts from new members. The way the forum works is that we have dedicated pages for the regular sort of posts such as for Road, Rail & Access Issues; Passenger Figures; Rumours; Delays; Diversions & Cancellations; Infrastructure Developments and so on. The rest is up to you, so if you feel something needs covering then by all means you are free to start your own thread.

Don't forget to invite your friends and colleagues... they can find us simply by typing "Forums4airports" on Google.

Hi all,

I was on the egcn forum, its been a while and was a sad loss to loose the site, i look forward to all the drama with DSA again on this site and the prospect of posting with new members.

So whats new and whats going on with our airport?

My holiday to Paphos was cancelled last Wednesday due to the snow.

Hello flyhigh and welcome to the forum.

There are a few new members who are from the DSA area who will no doubt tell you more of what is going on there. However, you were not alone last week in losing your holiday whilst DSA was struggling with the snow, and you will no doubt have found the other discussion threads on the DSA forum have been increasingly active recently, for the wrong reasons sadly. Lets hope that something comes up to prompt discussion for more positive reasons in the near future. It is good to see the DSA forum growing though.

• Admin
Indeed welcome to Forums4airports 'flyhigh'. Don't forget to introduce yourself here.

This thread wasn't originally intended for introducing yourself. I think an exception is in order for the DSA forum as it would be a good place for previous members of EGCN to make their self known so other former member of EGCN know you're still around.

• Admin
If you're new to the Forums4airports DSA forum and you would like to help shape this forum tailored to the needs and requirements of DSA airport forumers, feel free to open new threads for subjects that are not covered by the standard threads already in use.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock