Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute Chaos on the deck due to delays.
  • BA1344 from Heathrow (G-EUPM) has no where to park. Holding abeam stand 3.
  • LS316 from Paris (G-CELO) held in the LBA overhead hold for a while but had to make an approach due to only having 8 mins fuel left. Been given Stand 18
  • God knows where the FR156 from Dublin (EI-DPL) is going to be parked now. Been told to hold abeam stand 15.

Last edited:
Jet2 flight LS561 from NCL to DLM (G-GDFV) currently doing laps over Leeds at FL150... Anyone know what's going on?

Excuse my ignorance but the article says three fire service appliances attended from nearby fire stations. Seems odd for what is described as a minor technical issue that it wasn’t left to the airport’s own fire fighters, unless they were otherwise engaged.
A few months ago there was a minor fire at Bristol Airport that the local brigade attended in support of their airport colleagues. Unfair and uninformed comment was made by posters in the local press that the airport brigade could not be very efficient if they needed support for what turned out to be a minor fire.

It seems to be protocol in that a fire might be reported as minor but until it's confirmed it's better (and sensible in my view) to have the cavalry en route in support in case a minor fire is not as minor as first reported or turns into something more serious.

What was Titan G-POWS doing in this morning? Came in early doors, presumably positioning.

It would have helped if I had looked at the arrivals on FR24!!! Showing as operating Split today. 737 shortage again???

WS has done the Split flight for Jet2 this morning and is off to Alicante this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock