Aren't they due to receive 4 more jerry?
Yep 1 will arrive in January 2019 and another 3 in 2020 i believe and the new ones will be in the purple livery. Eventually they'll have a jet fleet of 15 E175s and i believe they'll be operating 17 E jets next summer so eventually somewhere a base will have to lose some of it's jets if not all. Whether they get replaced by Q400s will be another question as they are cutting them as well an option could be that they lease Easterns 2 E170s assuming they still have a relationship by then.

Berlin and Dusseldorf still aren't onsale for 2019 yet. I believe phase 2 might be released tomorrow. I don't think they will be dropped personally but if they did what do people think they'll be replaced by? There looks like space in the schedule on Wednesdays and Sundays for a similar timed flight to Berlin and Saturday for Dusseldorf though that slot could have a longer flight in it.

Berlin and Dusseldorf still aren't onsale for 2019 yet. I believe phase 2 might be released tomorrow. I don't think they will be dropped personally but if they did what do people think they'll be replaced by? There looks like space in the schedule on Wednesdays and Sundays for a similar timed flight to Berlin and Saturday for Dusseldorf though that slot could have a longer flight in it.
A post on the Dried Fruit suggests that Flybe will commence a Palma service from CWL from next April. It's showing on Wiki but of course we know all about Wiki and bogus airlines or bogus routes at airports. Nevertheless, a summer Palma should not be laughed out of court.

A post on the Dried Fruit suggests that Flybe will commence a Palma service from CWL from next April. It's showing on Wiki but of course we know all about Wiki and bogus airlines or bogus routes at airports. Nevertheless, a summer Palma should not be laughed out of court.
They did mention looking at Spain routes and in essence it would make sense for them to look at them as airline. I'd be surprised if it was at the expense of Berlin and Dusseldorf as part of what the airport wants to do is encourage German tourism. Could be the rumored 4th on it's way or i do wonder if W pattern from another airport could be possible. Will be interesting to see what happens!
DSA's PMI isn't onsale yet but this summer that route is operating on Monday and Fridays.

Last edited:
Berlin and Dusseldorf still aren't onsale yet but I'm wondering if it could now have something to do with Air Berlin going bust. More so Berlin than Dusseldorf as i wonder if the slots that Flybe have been using were Air Berlin's and they've had to reapply for them?
Looking at the schedule and i don't think that the wiki rumoured PMI would fit in Wednesdays gap or Saturdays as it would possibly require a 3rd crew for that aircraft for the day. So if it does hsppen it could well be extra.

I think Flybe must be having a good August - for two weeks in a row my flat mate could not get on a Monday EDI as full and on Friday my sister tried to get on the MXPCWL service and it was full (went to BHX).

All good.....I know it is peak holiday season tho

Yeah it went bust October 2017. If all it's slots ended up with EZY and Lufthansa then if Flybe had the slots from Air Berlin then maybe they had to reapply and went back to the queue? Hence the delay is them being released?

Edinburgh is getting an extra 4 weekly flights next year so Flybe must be confident of filling them.
I've actually just booked to fly to Edinburgh with Flybe for the 4th October cost £43.49 one way including £6.50 for seat selection and it looks like i'm flying on an E175 as well.

According to Flybe's social media team phase 2 so the rest of the summer will go onsale in October.

According to Flybe's social media team phase 2 so the rest of the summer will go onsale in October.
Is that a later release date than for this summer?

I don’t actually recall an official ‘Phase 2’ release last year ??
I had a look back through the thread and the second release of flights last year was on the 19th October.
Venice was released on 1st November and the schedule wasn't finalised with the gaps being filled in until the 23rd November.

Last edited:
On social media it looks like Flybe are going to be unveiling a new livery or at least a special one off.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock