ADVERTISEMENT

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Welcome back to the site Guest !

Airline Review: Air France A340 Premium Economy Minneapolis-Paris CDG

Discussion in 'Airline Reviews' started by Jerry, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Jerry

Jerry Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Albums:
    Air France Premium Economy review.
    I recently flew Air France for the first time as well as flying Premium Economy for the first time as well with any airline. I flew on the Minneapolis to Paris CDG flight which departed from the Delta Airlines International concourse which i was very impressed with. Not only did it have 2 bars a shop and a very good partly self service foof outlet but at nearly every bench and table there was an IPad provided through which you can access email or just generally browse the internet. The decor also looked very nice.
    Being a Premium Economy passenger meant that when it came to boarding i was able to board in the Sky Priority lane and was one of the first on board and didn't have to go all the way to the back like usual. Boarding was pretty quick though some passenger's did have their passports checked by the US version of Border Force and every passenger got sniffed by their dog!
    [​IMG]
    I was originally seated at a window seat but was asked to move so a couple could sit together so ended up sitting in a center seat with extra leg room so not a bad trade off. Only problem i had was as a large person i had to breathe in when using the table to eat, as it comes out from the arm, and it dug into my stomach as i ate. The lovely air stewardess was quite embarrassed and apologised profusely! The seat itself was comfortable enough and reclined to a nice degree while the inflight entertainment though while not the most modern was good enough and i enjoyed watching Logan and the Passenger. The crew were great and very friendly and helpful. Dinner was quite good, it's the first time i've been given a menu while flying!, with a tuna and wasabi sauce salad starter, and cheese and a bread roll and a chicken and rice main meal with a nice chocolate mouse for desert, Champagne was offered but i stuck to red wine which was quite nice. The breakfast was fruit, a hot croissant and a yogurt and orange juice but no menu with the breakfast! The comfort kit they gave us at the start of the flight was a nice little extra as well.

Overall i really enjoyed flying with Air France and flying Premium economy. I hope to do it again and will definitely be looking for the deals on Expedia again!
    [​IMG]

TheLocalYokel and Ray Finkle like this.
  2. Aviador

Aviador Administrator Staff Member I've upgraded to support F4A!

Media:
    Albums:
    Superb review Jerry.

Ray Finkle likes this.
  3. Ray Finkle

Ray Finkle Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    As said elsewhere great review, really enjoyed it :)

4. Jerry

Jerry Moderator Staff Member

Media:
    Albums: