Mrs. Baker

Oct 15, 2016
Menifee, CA
One of the most important factors in booking with a shuttle company is whether or not the driver will show up on time. It can be very stressful to ascertain the shuttle company is legitimate and won't ruin your trip.

Starting with the booking, there are early signs that may suggest a bad operation and not service oriented organization culture which turn your trip into a nightmare.

1. No confirmation of the booking

The confirmation can be in the form of a receipt, Email, text message, or anything similar. What is important is that you have documentation of where and when you will be picked up at. The confirmation is a contract abiding details both parties have agreed to.

2. No reminder message the day before the trip

Email, SMS, or voice call to you the day before the trip is a good way reinforce the trip information and give both parties the last opportunity to correct the information if needed. If you do not receive any reminder message, do call the shuttle company and make sure it is all scheduled as booking.

3. Less or no communication about the driver's status

On the date of your travel, a good organized shuttle company should communicate with you about driver's ETA ( estimated time of arrival ), whether the driver is on time or late so that you are well informed and prepared for your trip. If you still do not get driver's location or ETA information 15 minutes before the expected pickup time, DO call the shuttle company and find out the driver's status.

Written by Sunshire Shuttle, a shuttle company that offers airport transportation, point-to-point and chartered service in greater Los Angeles area.

http://www.sunshireshuttle.com

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock