Impressive...New ATC tower I presume?

It is jfy, and the new runway starts construction this year i think.

DUB now starting to think about the future and invest in its facilities.

And some extra geeky information for you all, once built the new DUB atc tower will be the second tallest structure in Dublin.

Aer Lingus A320s including the Irish rugby livery lined up at Dublin taken by my sister as she was heading for her gate to board her flight to Leeds with Aer Lingus regional.
View attachment 8711
That's good. Your sister seems very keen. Get her signed up for F4A.:)

She's not interested in aviation at all but she does know i am and with her new job will be flying more. She's off to South Africa next month so hopefully I'll be able to get some photos out of her!

Can we not chip together to buy her a bridge camera for the job :)

She's off to San Francisco again next week so i'm hoping to get some photos out of her!
Your sister seems to be a well-travelled lady.

Your sister seems to be a well-travelled lady.
In her last job she mostly travelled around the UK and used the trains a lot, though did the odd flight to Southampton from Leeds and of course she flew for her holidays. Her new job is for an american company and is more pan european in it's scope. They have their European HQ in Dublin so that's a flight she'll be taking regulary and they have clients aroud Europe as well that she'll be visting as well as possibly going to support their person in South Africa. Their Head Office is based just south of San Francisco so she went out on the first trip for an induction and now this second trip is for more training. She will be doing a lot more flying now paid for by the company. I'm kind of jealous!:LOL: Especially considering SFO is only a 2 hour flight from my partner in Portland!

I've never flown with Singapore Airlines but I understand it's one of the world's best from a passenger perspective.

When our daughter and family emigrated to Australia nine years ago their last leg was with Singapore Airlines (A380) from SIN to MEL. They flew MAN-FRA and FRA-SIN with Lufthansa then with SQ to MEL. They could not fault Singapore Airlines. Somewhere in my collection I've got a menu from a Singapore Airlines service in the 1970s when my mother flew LHR-MEL with them.

It would be a major plus for DUB.

DUB-JFK cancelled though
It hasn't been taken off sale as i've checked on their website and i'd be very surprised if AA cancelled New York to Dublin unless they were going to do a JV with Aer Lingus.

It hasn't been taken off sale as i've checked on their website and i'd be very surprised if AA cancelled New York to Dublin unless they were going to do a JV with Aer Lingus.
Its on the newsroom post, On the right under the name "network update at a glance"

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock