First day of "summer" and the airports IT system has a meltdown...causing delays galore!

Yikes. :sneaky:

B767-300, CS-TSU of EuroAtlantic Airways is currently positioning to BRS, inbound from LIS.
It's using the flight number TOM634P and will presumably be operating tomorrow for TUI.

787-10 (N8290V) in Vietnam Airways colour scheme has been doing lots circuits, low approaches and go-arounds this afternoon at BRS. This aircraft is Boeings Sustainable Aviation Fuel testbed and apparently will be doing approaches at various fields whilst based in the UK (out of STN).

I bet that was a sight worth seeing. Any photos anybody?
Lots of photos on Bristol spotting ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***- group.

It visited again today, for the third day running so by now lots of spotters at the airport and those in the local area have seen it going over!

On Friday it flew from STN to LHR, then to BRS for circuits and back to STN.

On Saturday it flew from STN to LHR, then to BRS for circuits, then back to LHR and finally STN.

Today it routed from STN direct to BRS, did circuits and then to LHR. It then departed and did one circuit and returned to LHR before later heading back to STN.

If you look back through it’s flight history on FR24 you can see just how many circuits it completed over the last few days.

Mon 12 Sep 2022

Wamos Air A330-300 (EC-NTX) arrived from MAD on Monday afternoon and then operated the evening TUI departure to BOJ (normally operated by a B38M).
It arrived back from BOJ at 03:32 which was a couple of hours before the TUI 787-8 arrived from CUN. Both are currently sat next to each other covering stands 24-26.

Widebodies are no longer a rare encounter at BRS with TUI's 787s being based daily this summer, plus Boeings 787-10 testbed completing many approaches over the past week.
Maybe next on the hit-list for BRS could be the likes of a Middle-Eastern carrier or even a US-carrier?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock