Jordan-34092

Mar 24, 2011
Shipley, West Yorkshire
Don't know if there is a condor thread couldn't find it, if there is would one of the moderators be so kind to move my post over. thanks.

Incident: Condor B753 at Frankfurt on Jul 13th 2011, smell of burning plastics

A Condor Boeing 757-300, registration D-ABOF performing flight DE-398 from Frankfurt/Main (Germany) to Palma Mallorca,SP (Spain), was climbing out of Frankfurt when the smell of burning plastics developed in cockpit and cabin. The aircraft levelled off at 5000 feet and returned to Frankfurt's runway 25R for a safe landing about 16 minutes after departure.

The BFU is investigating.

Source

More details on the above:
It's European Commission-approved time-limited state aid which Condor says is needed to maintain competition.

It seems the British government didn't feel the same about Thomas Cook thus removing a large element of the competitive market in the UK.

I think the British government stopped helping because of the vast ammount of money involved

Condor CEO reveals up to 1,000 job cuts​

B767-330er Condor aircraft D-ABUH over flew UK this morning on way to Shannon from Leipzig.Flight number CFG7160,is this aircraft going to Shannon for storage any one know.

Will be interesting to find out if it's the "full Condor service" or a pared down version for the UK market. Depends on what Biblio Travel are prepared to pay.

German holidaymakers are prepared to pay more for their flights/holidays. Looking forward to the first trip report....

As I've said on another thread, maybe Biblio Travel haven't sold as many flights/holidays as anticipated. Or Condor can better utilise their aircraft elsewhere.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock